The Chills Are Multiplying17 July 2015
Luddon’s Petrochemical Division is delighted to have been awarded the main civils work package for the BP Kinneil LPG Chilldown Project.
Having been awarded the enabling works contract by BP’s main contractor Amec Foster Wheeler towards the end of 2014, the main civils contract is a direct follow on from our initial contract.
The main civils works contract scope includes:
- Bulk excavation and installation of piling mat to an area of approx. 3000m²
- Installation of 325no 275sq PCC Piles
- Installation of Reinforced Concrete Raft Foundations on top of Piles (3 Main Areas – Process Area,
- HV/LV Switchroom & Condenser Area)
- New Pipe Culvert through existing road and a 200m Piperack Foundation
- Hard Landscaping
- Service Trenching
Ian Blainey, Director said “Having worked with BP for over 25 years, we were very happy to secure the enabling works contract for the LPG Chilldown Project for Amec Foster Wheeler last year. We are now delighted to have been awarded the follow on main civils works package and to have the opportunity to further enhance our business relationship with both Amec Foster Wheeler and BP. We feel that this recent contract award is testament to our commitment to providing a high quality of work and to our customer focused attitude”.