We have successfully completed numerous car park resurfacing schemes for a range of customers across Scotland and the North of England. These works usually involve drainage channel replacement, cold milling, regulating, surfacing and reinstatement of road markings.
We have worked closely with our clients to develop safe systems of work and ways of managing both pedestrian and vehicle traffic. Where necessary, works are carried out ‘out of hours’ thereby minimising any risk to members of the public and disruption to the day to day operation of the car park.
We have listed below some of our recently completed schemes:
• Costco, St Rollox Glasgow
• The Forge Retail Park, Glasgow
• Home Bargains, Dalmarnock, Glasgow
• Wm Morrisons, Baillieston
• Stockiemuir Avenue Bearsden
• Corstorphine Retail Park, Edinburgh
• St James Retail Park, Dumbarton
• Bridge Street Car Park, Glasgow
• Gateside West Retail Park, Haddington
For further information contact:
Lauren Hailey, Senior Business Development Manager
email@example.com or call 07432 741007