Luddon have successfully carried out the surfacing works on a sub-contract basis to a number of specialist rail contractors.
In recent years we have carried out works on Public Holidays and night shifts and fully understand the planning that is necessary to ensure the provision of labour, plant and materials are guaranteed during such time critical works.
We have recently successfully completed and delivered the following schemes:
• Edinburgh Waverley Station Platforms 5 and 6
• Shieldmuir Station Footpath Extension
• Broomloan Depot Access Road, Govan
• Stirling Railway Station Platform 10
• Kilwinning Station Improvements
• Queen Street Station platforms 3 to 7
• West Calder Station Platform Resurfacing
• Shotts Station Platform Resurfacing
• Breich Station Platform Resurfacing
• Carfin Station Platform Resurfacing
Current/Future schemes include:
• Blantyre Station Platform Resurfacing
For further information contact:
Lauren Hailey. Senior Business Development Manager.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07432 741007