1 – 8
By the end of the course the delegate should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Select and mount appropriate disc/wheel for the work in hand.
- Correctly use the machine/s.
- Dress the wheel.
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Introduction to the equipment
- Practical use of machine/s
- Hand Arm Vibration
- Cutting and grinding of various objects with various machines
- Hazards and precautions to be observed when using abrasive wheels and cutting discs
- Dust suppression
- Examination of abrasive wheels
- Mounting of abrasive wheels
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Types and functions of wheels and discs
- Selection, testing and mounting of wheels and discs
- Care, maintenance, transport, handling and storage of wheels and discs
Luddon Construction Ltd Certificate – Valid for 3 years.
Abrasive Wheels / Cutting Discs (Stihl Saws) Refresher Course after 3 years.
Any Other Relevant Information
Certification will be issued for various types of machine/s covered during training i.e. hand-held petrol cutter and/or angle grinder etc.
There are 3 upcoming courses in Abrasive Wheels
On the following dates
- 15 Aug 2019
- 02 Oct 2019
- 12 Dec 2019
To book or enquire fill in the form below