1 – 12
By the end of the course the delegate should be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills, knowledge and understanding of the role between driver and marshall, to assist in the manoeuvring of a vehicle.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge to safely signal to and direct a reversing vehicle.
- Ensure the safety of marshals, pedestrians and vehicular traffic
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Site accident statistics and reporting requirements
- Risk Assessment
- Driver visibility and visibility of marshals
- PPE Recommendations
- How to ensure delegate safety
- How to ensure safety of public/drivers
- Vehicle awareness and dangers
- Inspection of site and discussion
- Positioning of various vehicle marshals
- Signals/standing positions when directing pedestrians and reversing vehicles
Luddon Construction Ltd Certificate – Valid for 3 years.
Vehicle Marshalling Refresher Course after 3 years.
Any Other Relevant Information
This course is relevant to persons responsible for marshalling other vehicles and pedestrians whilst a vehicle is reversing/manoeuvring.
There are no upcoming courses in Vehicle Marshalling
To enquire about this course please fill in the form below