Working at Height
1 – 12
By the end of the course the delegate should be able to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the legal requirements, enabling them to facilitate the
- interaction of working at height safety assessments within a risk management system.
- Understand the range of potential control measure for use when working at height.
- Recognise levels of risk.
- Undertake selection of equipment and methods of working based on protection factors.
(Method driven risk assessment, dynamic assessment, common user requirements)
- Work at Height Regulations
- Other relevant legislation
- Working at height issues
- Risk assessment techniques
- Control strategies (scaffold, towers, MEWP)
- Manual handling
- Personal protective equipment
- Definition of work at height
- Hierarchy of controls
Luddon Construction Ltd Certificate – Valid for 3 years.
Working at Height Refresher Course after 3 years for in-house courses.
There are no upcoming courses in Working at Height
To enquire about this course please fill in the form below