VQ Construction Operations
There is no set time for the assessment process to take, candidates can work towards gaining the award at their own pace.
Provide the candidates with a formal national qualification which provides evidence of competence in one or more of the group awards listed below.
The Qualification Groups Available Are:
- Group A - Modular Pavement Construction Route
- Group B - Laying Kerbs and Channels Route
- Group C - Drainage Construction Route
- Group D - Structural Concreting Route
- Group E - General Construction Route
- Group F - Excavation and Reinstatement Route
- Group G - General Building Operations Route
Who Do We Recommend Gains The Qualification?
All operatives who can meet the criteria in any of the above groups.
The main source of evidence is work based and confirms that the candidate's practical skills meet the appropriate performance criteria and range statements.
- Work sheets and time sheets
- Work log books
- Photographs / videos
- Witness testimony from management that is verified by a work based recorder or assessor
- Oral questioning by the assessor
- Written question papers produced by the assessor to quantify knowledge evidence
- Course certificates from previously attended related courses
CITB CSkills Awards - Construction Operations Level 2
There are no upcoming courses in VQ Construction Operations
To enquire about this course please fill in the form below