VQ Crane Supervisor
There is no set time for the VQ achievement process to take; candidates can work towards gaining the award at their own pace.
In order to complete this VQ the candidate must be able to:
- Provide evidence of their own work proving competence in Controlling Lifting Operations: Planning Lifts.
- Allow observation visits from assessor.
- Undertake recorded professional discussions.
Units to be Achieved
- Develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Supervising lifting activities.
- Maintain Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection.
- Co-Ordinate Work Control.
- Allocate and Monitor the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery.
- Maintain the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work.
- Co-Ordinate Preparation for Site Operations.
- Allocate Work and Check People’s Performance
- Work log books.
- Work sheets and time sheets.
- Oral questioning by the assessor.
- Practical observations.
- Recorded professional discussion.
- Course certificates from previously attended related courses.
- Witness testimony from management that is verified by an assessor.
- Written question papers produced by the assessor to quantify knowledge.
SQA SVQ Level 3
Any Other Relevant Information
Upon achievement of SVQ Lever 3and a Health, Safety and Environment Test for Supervisor’s the candidate can apply for a CPCS Competent Operator Card as Lidt Supervisor. The CPCS Competent Operator Card is valid for 5 years and is renewable.
There are no upcoming courses in VQ Crane Supervisor
To enquire about this course please fill in the form below